Sonnenuntergang in centrale verknopfungen

Support for our english speaking visitors

Moderator: Co-Administratoren

Antworten
jrkalf

Sonnenuntergang in centrale verknopfungen

Beitrag von jrkalf » 27.03.2012, 21:23

Hi,

My german is pretty bad, sorry for posting in English.

I've recently bought a CCU and I'm also using a CUxD addon on most of my FS20/FHT stuff. I'm now trying to do some automation setup through the CCU1 option, like turning on / off my porchlight during night time. But I can't figure out a way to use the "Sonnenuntergang" variable which seems to be in the device, but I can't select it when trying to add it using the Zeitsteuering/Zeitmodul.

Could anybody give me a clue (except sell the device, because I don't speak german). I do like the device, it runs perfectly.

Jelle
CCU1 (HomeMatic 1.505) - CUNO v1 (culfw 1.44 doublesocket) - CUx-Daemon(v 0.567)

Daniel

Re: Sonnenuntergang in centrale verknopfungen

Beitrag von Daniel » 27.03.2012, 22:13

Like you said you'll have to use the "Zeitmodul" (=Timemodule). Within "Zeitbereich", "Astrofunktion tagsüber" means daytime and "Astrofunktion nachts" night time.

But you'll be better off with http://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtop ... =31&t=6035 because it calculates the "real" sunset based on your lat/long, meaning when the light fades.
CCU2 mit 61+ Geräten, CCU-Historian und OpenHab auf einem Raspberry 2

jrkalf

Re: Sonnenuntergang in centrale verknopfungen

Beitrag von jrkalf » 28.03.2012, 08:34

Thanks Daniel,

I'll look into it and run it through google translate :)
I also noticed indeed that the day/nighttime function in the CCU isn't the best point. I've previously used FHEM which uses a perl module with a far better sunset/sunrise function. But since I've decided to quit FHEM, I have to try and find a solution for this. Thanks for helping me out. I'll go check it out.
CCU1 (HomeMatic 1.505) - CUNO v1 (culfw 1.44 doublesocket) - CUx-Daemon(v 0.567)

Antworten

Zurück zu „HomeMatic - english“